1) I live in America. This is the best country in the world. People are crossing our borders daily to get here. Our forefathers gave us a Constitution that is the best in the world. You really can live your dream in this country.
2) Monday is ‘opportunity day. ’ Many are suffering from a false belief that something is wrong about Mondays. It is the best day to get ahead of the competition.
3) I have love in my life. People I love, and who love me, include Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, sons, daughters, pastors, mentors, teammates, best friends, teachers, and my spouse. I can live today in greatness because of the love in my life.
4) I have a job. With a job, I get a paycheck to buy things I need and want. Many people in Third-World countries would love to have any job in America. If I do not have a job, I have a country that provides plenty of assistance for me while I seek employment. I have a chance to change my circumstances and make them better.
5) Mondays provide two-to-three long weekends each year when holidays fall on Mondays. This is an extra day to enjoy family and friends.
6) I have free speech. I can complain about our leaders, without fear of going to jail, or even being executed for how I think or express what I think.
7) I have freedom of religion. I can practice a faith of my choice, or have no faith at all.
8) I can buy an ice-cream cone with a choice of many flavors and eat all of it on a Monday. I can do this on Tuesday, too. (I hope my wife or family doctor is not reading this blog)!
9) It is the start of the week. Anything that has ever been great, in our world or in my own life, had to have a beginning. If I start my week with a great perspective, I have a chance at enjoying a great week. And four great weeks will lead to a great month. Twelve great months lead to a great year. Great years lead to a great life. Monday is the first step into the rest of my life – a great life!
10) Monday was the day – July 20, 1969, when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. As Commander Armstrong took that first step, he spoke these infinitely famous words: “One small step for man; one giant leap for mankind.” A great Monday is one small step into my week and a giant leap into the rest of my life.
I am the author of my own special book. What will I write in this first chapter? Mondays are Great!
Want to take one small step in your organization and a giant leap into changing your culture. Mondays are Great, has been inspiring others for the last 38 years! Find out now.